- Spanish tiles historically evolved from the old European buildings and western missions around the world. Their dramatic multi-dimensional and wavy design creates a graceful and bold look that is clean looking and smooth.
- The most popular Spanish tile is traditionally comprised of two pieces, although it is also available as a single piece.
- Although the Spanish tile is a classic, modern designs and techniques made its aesthetics versatile. It is available in a wide array of patterns, finishes, color blending options and architectural styles.
- Durable and long lasting, these tiles are a life-long solution for a sloped roof.
- Low slope roofs will typically need a waterproofing under layer.
- These tiles are made of incombustible material; they have a low moisture absorption rate. They are extremely durable and hard to break.
- Limited maintenance is required when used under normal conditions.