- Aluminum is most commonly used in aerospace practices because it is lightweight, sturdy, and long lasting. These characteristics are very desirable in the roofing industry.
- Initial Installation is simpler and quicker than other roofing materials because the roof panels are lightweight and they do not require additional structural reinforcement.
- Aluminum roof panels are environmentally friendly, as they have a high content of recycled materials and as such are completely recyclable.
- An aluminum roof will not split, dry, rot, crack, invite insects, or host mildew and moss.
- Minimum maintenance required.
- Aluminum roofing can have a wide variety on intricately detailed designs because it is very malleable.
- Its strength and beauty creates a functional and attractive roof for your home.